Clear Vision: Elite Clear Vision: Elite

Pure awesomeness!

I'm amazed I managed to finish it =) All the people who said it was bad can learn to play then try doing something on this level themselves. It had a difficulty warning, jeez. It was graphically gorgeus, and the ending? Well worth the effort.

The magician level was dead cheesy though.

Where's Billy 1.5 Where's Billy 1.5

Ugghh...

Buttons and google images. How did that get a 3.37 score? Newgrounds is too tolerant these days.

funkycaveman responds:

i dunno but im planing on a better one soon

Pirate Adventure Pirate Adventure

More of a shooter...

Than an adventure. I truly did expect an RPG, but what I got was a shooting range. You really could open up some possibilities with this. By the way, nice preloader. You drew that with 0.3mm pens or something like that didn't you?

andy70707 responds:

thanks for the 10. IIts also kinda scary that you can tell me the thickness of pens I used to draw the preloader lol

Easiest Impossible Quiz 3 Easiest Impossible Quiz 3

Summary:

Questions: why should I care? I'm not guessing through 40 questions.
Music: Queen - Under Pressure (I did note vote for it!)
Hardness: stupid. again, it's just guessing. quizzes are based around LOGIC, not you.
Popularity/Rating: hopefully, rock-bottom.

There was no animation and little AS. Sorry, but 0/10, 0/5. score is now 1.95.

little AS
do u kno how much AS it takes to do live counters
hardness - its suppost to be stupid/impossile u retard

Mouse Break Mouse Break

Revolutionary for a mouse avoider.

Great fun. The levels were cool, my favourites being fiddlesticks and titanic. Did you animate or actionscript the walls?

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

I'm worth...

more than some people with $4.16! This is brilliant. I'm gonna make up some awsome account now, see how much it's worth, heh.

Sabermania Sabermania

Good job.

A big 10/10 for you. what most people fail to understand is that the faster the mouse, the more damage.

Sonic Quiz 3 Sonic Quiz 3

A good quiz

Wow, you must play sonic loads. I got 50% from guessing =P Anyway, good quiz, 9/10 4/5

Yoruichi responds:

thanks for the comment ^^

Easiest Impossible Quiz 2 Easiest Impossible Quiz 2

lame, as per usual

there's no lives, gameworm was right, only you know most of the answers, and slapp-me-do used a different song, if i remember correctly.

incorrect twat features

p.s. TEIQ 3 Will be BETTER

Race Car Slalome Race Car Slalome

Wha?

Well. Firstly, you DID copy andy's tutorial. Second, you claim someone helped you with the graphics. What graphic? there's a few walls that you can drrive through made with the brush tool. finally, stop being so immature. All the reviews that are good you say "ooh thanks" and for the bad ones you go "oh. erm. I'm better than you anyway!" Just next time, submit a game that you actually made. 1 for effort, -1 for copying a tutorial.

MattMorgan responds:

wel dickhead, andy pandy made the engine for me!